15 January 2013

Swatch: Jindie Candy Land

Hey guys! Today I have for you a lovely indie brand!

I'm sure you've all seen this one before, it is CANDY LAND!

*sorry for some of those uneven patches... It was getting dark and I was beginning to lose my light.

I saw this color on The PolishAholic and I had to have it.

What you see is 2 coats and no topcoat. 


I love this! The polish reminds me of Easter. Hands down. The formula was a little this for my liking, but overall I stilled loved it. It went on smooth and each lovely little glitter fell into place.



This bottle is available on Jen's ETSY pageMei Mei's Signatures and Llarow

This is her Facebook page. You can find out about the next restock and new colors here!

Alright guys! Tha'ts all for today! I love this color and I'm currently trying to get my hands on the Candy Land Remix. It is just sooo beautiful! Like unicorns exploding candy and rainbows everywhere.

Seriously. Buy this.

:)




2 comments:

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.